Wednesday 27 June 2012

Summer beggins and Goals

My summer basically started when university ended at the end of April. The only catch to this is that after being closed from this world for so long studying for exams, once exams were done I had only two beautiful days to catch up on my life and with this world before I started a full time job. Getting a summer job at the Fairmont hotels and resort global reservation centre in moncton was a big accomplishement for me since I was the new girl in the city, going there for an interview among alot of other student and Me Jennifer Ouellette got a job as a sales agent. Competing againce who knows how meany people to hire 1 person out of every 13 and I was her. Were now past the official date of the summer and I have not accomplished my summer goal yet. This summer people Im putting myself out there to the world to let you in on how I deal with my life, managing working full time, a summer class and a boy friend on top of that. Dont get me wrong I love everything I do and everyone around me especially my amazing boy friend but my life is packed and my goal this summer is to be succesful, pass my summer class with high expectations, be healthy and to love my boyfriend with all my heart and spend every extra minute I can by his side. To do this I will need you guys out there helping me trough all of this and we will be able to succeed together.

No comments:

Post a Comment